Nature.com – Pain Management
- Voluntary running-induced activation of ventral hippocampal GABAergic interneurons contributes to exercise-induced hypoalgesia in neuropathic pain model mice
- COMFORTneo scale: a reliable and valid instrument to measure prolonged pain in neonates?
- A six-participant pilot single-subject study of an individualized pain management program for people with spinal cord injury
- Efficacy of a local anesthetic gel infusion kit for pain relief after minimally invasive colorectal surgery: an open-label, randomized clinical trial
- A randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled, crossover study of the HCN channel blocker ivabradine in a capsaicin-induced pain model in healthy volunteers
- Network analysis to identify symptoms clusters and temporal interconnections in oncology patients
- The effectiveness of dry needling in patients with chronic low back pain: a prospective, randomized, single-blinded study
- Spinal cord stimulation for neuropathic pain following traumatic spinal cord injury: a case report
- Feasibility study of ultrasound-guided percutaneous laser discectomy for cervical radicular pain
- Virtual reality and its use in post-operative pain following laparoscopy: a feasibility study
U.S. Pain Foundation
- 2022 annual report is now available
- Accepting and Adapting to a Chronic Medical Condition
- Regaining Confidence After a Cardiac Event
- What Happens if My Caregiver Passes Before Me?
- Knowledge Produces Education and Compassion
- Reflecting Back on 2022 Accomplishments
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Makes a Major Move to Improve Pain Care
- The Unknowns of Long COVID and its Impact on Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain: Managing pain immediately
- An interview with Cindy Steinberg: CDC’s final issued Guideline for Prescribing Opioids for Chronic Pain
B3 Medical – Pain Management
- 9 Signs You Should Seek Professional Neck Pain Relief
- How Long Does It Take to Rehab After an Accident Injury?
- 5 Signs Your Joint Pain May Need Medical Attention
- How Can You Tell When Your Hip Pain Is Serious?
- 10 Benefits of Considering Non-Surgical Sports Injury Rehab Options
- 10 Advantages of Personalized Nutrition Counseling
- 7 Tips for Getting Neck Pain Relief After a Car Accident
- What Is Interventional Pain Medicine?
- What Conditions Qualify for Pain Management?
- PRP Treatment for Pain Relief: 9 Things to Know
Pain Stop Clinics
- Text Neck
- Tennis Elbow | What is it?
- New Year, New You | Having a Proper Workout Plan
- Chronic Pain | College Athletes Edition
- Understanding The Opioid Epidemic and Your Options
- Musculoskeletal Adjustments VS Physical Therapy
- Reasons to Receive Pain Management After a Car Accident
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Dealing with the Most Common Car Accident Injuries
- Ways to Relieve Muscle Tension at Home
Pain News Network
- Apple Watch Predicts Pain Flares
- Algorithms Now Determine If You Get Medication
- How Young People Think About Chronic Pain
- Finding Hope in Possibilities
- Hypnosis Works Better Than Prayer as Pain Reliever
- New CDC Guideline: Too Little, Too Late for Chronic Pain Patients
- FDA Approves Nasal Spray That Relieves Migraine in Minutes
- TMS Relieved My Pain and Helped Me Feel Better Physically and Mentally
- Spinal Cord Stimulation Has No Benefit for Back Pain
- Despite Pharma Claims, FDA Finds Few Rx Opioids Entering U.S. Illegally